Denim top: Banana Republic (Goodwill find) / Overalls: Marshall's / 
Tan coat: Flashbacks / Ashy Timberland boots

Lately, I've been trying to be as versatile as possible with my style. You just never know what you're going to get. One day, I'll give you trap goddess, the next day I'll be boho chic. I see it as embracing my youth because eventually there will come a time when I'll have to "dress my age". My undergrad experience is coming to an end pretty soon, I'm about to turn 22, and things are about to get real. Let's just say I'm not ready to get old and I'll enjoy my youth while I can.

I would definitely say this look is more toned down and simplistic than usual. It was pretty much my "I'm going-to-be-on-campus-all-day-and-I-know-this-weather-is-going-to-play" type of look. Florida weather is ridiculous, especially in Gainesville. It'll be freezing in the morning, hotter than Satan's balls during the afternoon, and then back to feeling like Antarctica in the evening. I put on some Timbs because of course Yeezy taught me, threw a tan coat in my satchel (which explains why it's wrinkled), and seized the day. Who says you can't have a productive day and have style with it?



Leave a Reply