Aviators: Forever 21 / Kimono: Forever 21 / 
Bikini top: H&M 
/ Pink skater skirt: Forever 21 / Jellies: ASOS

I had to do a quick little post for the week and now I wish I got a better shots of this outfit. I loved it sooooo much!


Y'all see the chromed out Mustang though!! Uhhhh.. It's not mines. Y'all know I'm broke lol. This is my dream car though. I see it around Gainesville all the time. I'm looking out for the owner. Thats gonna be bae!!!! I can see me and bae riding around listening to Gold Alpinas by Dom Kennedy and Rick Ross sipping on margaritas...


Okay now. Back to reality...


I'm so glad the semester is overrrrr!!! I have a lot more free time on my hands now and I have a lot in store for Broke and Black this summer. I swear every summer something major happens in my life. I pray that this one is a good one with nothing but positivity, great vibes and fun. Y'all stay tuned and in the meantime, check out my baby daddy Dom Kennedy's song.




Stay Breezy!



Leave a Reply