Gold body chain: Forever 21 / White cropped cami: Goodwill / 
Baggy boyfriend jeans: Goodwill / 
Cutout boots: Forever 21 / Gold hair chain: Windsor

I took another trip to Miami this weekend and decided to do a simple shoot with by brother's dog Marley. It was too hot and Marley is too hyperactive to be too extra. No bra, loose jeans, boots, and a few cute accessories were good enough for me. Kind of Aaliyah-ish to me.

Boyfriend jeans were a major trend over the past few seasons but I couldn't find a perfect fit in any store. I went right to Goodwill and found some size 10 jeans for $5, cut them up a bit and cuffed the bottom. I lost a little weight so now they fit even baggier but I'm perfectly fine with that. 

TGFT (Thank God for thrifting.)




One Comment

  1. I love the Bad Gal look. Reminds me of Rihanna. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!

    ReplyDelete