Worst Behavior Tanks:
NefertitiPharaoh 
King of Thrones Jersey Tee:
"Clothes are about manipulations: how I feel, how I want to feel, and how I want others to feel about me..."
- Schadre Dent
Founder and CEO of Worst Behavior LLC

For this post I teamed up with my partners-in-crime Lala and CJ to help promote the Worst Behavior Movement. Worst Behavior is an up-and-coming urban clothing brand whose mission is to inspire the imaginative, embrace freedom of expression, uplift individuality, and increase creativity through clothing. The Pharaoh and Nefertiti symbolize Worst Royalty and the representation of the gas mask is left up to your own interpretation. I see it as a way to intimidate those who fear the uncommon.

Worst Behavior's founder is a really good friend of mine. To be honest, I doubted her when she first told me she was going to start a clothing line. Once I saw the products, I immediately turned into a believer. I know the rest of the world will "convert" into believers as well. With that being said, check out worstbehaviorclothing.bigcartel.com and support the #WorstMovement.

Don't forget to follow the Movement:
worstbehaviorclothing.tumblr.com
twitter.com/worstmovement
instagram.com/worstbehaviorllc

Follow the models:
instagram.com/youngjdunn
instagram.com/cjcoolieykrave




Leave a Reply