Fur: Guess / Houndstooth trousers: Gap / 
Pointy toe ankle strap heels: ASOS / 
Long gold chain: Forever 21

Found this fur coat over the summer at Marshalls in Downtown Miami for $40 (originally priced like $125) !!! I saw the fur craze up north on Tumblr, so I'd been dying for one for the longest. Too bad I can only wear it like 3 times a year bc of this Florida weather! I decided to break it out one last time before the winter season ended. I was out there sweating bullets for this shoot so if i look a lil shiny then thats why lol.

Sorry this post is so short and simple. I have some great things in store for Broke and Black. Just stay tuned bishes!



One Comment

  1. Love your blog!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow you back immediately!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete