Thrifted red blazer / thrifted jean joggers / 
Chucks/ Mouse headband: Forever 21

If you didn't know by now, I'm into creative styling and directing. I love when I'm able to just work freely and when things flow together naturally because it brings out true creativity. That's exactly what happened with this shoot. It was the most random day ever. I had the pleasure to finally meet up with my dawg Quay Quay who brought together this whole thing. She's a cool, fun chick with great vibes and she has this amazing blog (link below) that she so kindly asked me to be apart of. She's really great and I can't wait to witness what she'll grow to be. Please please please go check out our interview at her blog: flowerbeep.wordpress.com

SN: I'm so tired of being in front of the camera so it was great to actually be behind it. Now I need to find a photographer (because I personally think I suck) with the same creative vision as myself as well a makeup artist and I'll be set!

*please excuse my bad grammar, i was just too excited to put this up and I was in a rush bc I have to go walk my dog lol*

Model: @geezbadu
Creative Directing: @24k.g0ld
Styling: @margo_ashleyy (me bitches)



Leave a Reply