Halter bodysuit: American Apparel
Corduroy skater skirt: American Apparel (Thrifted) /
Salmon socks: Forever 21 / UO white oxfords: Urban Thread 

Hey y'all! Just doing a couple of quick posts before I snatch off my wig. It's synthetic hair so its a tad bit dry, but it was cute while it lasted. I must say this curly fro is my favorite hairstyle because it allows me to create really fun summer looks. Flowers have become a necessity with this hairstyle. They always seem to bring some life to my dead curls. Of course I have to put together flower child-like outfits to complete the overall aesthetic. I can literally put on a simple outfit, like so, and add flowers to make it fun. 

Okay so... this outfit isn't simple. It's a bit much, but I thought I could get away with it a lot easier because of my itty bitties. My itty bitties did not decrease the countless amounts of catcalls I received in this outfit (which is not a good thing). I can hardly take a compliment so imagine how uncomfortable it is when guys try to get at me. They're usually thirsty, old men that are not worthy of being my sugar daddy lol. But seriously, it's 90 degrees outside and if I could walk outside naked I would. Guys please stop overly sexualizing women and let us be cute in peace!



Leave a Reply