Beauty: @youngjdunn
Shutterbug: @theboomchronicles
Style by: @margo_ashleyy
Soap, powder, bleach, towels, fabric softener, dollars, change, pants, socks, dirty drawers...
- Nivea in Laundromat

Where is the "Sick and Tired" laundry detergent when you need it??? Well I'm sick and tired of being single so I can't bring myself to vent about being fed up with a man because I don't have one lol. I know yall remember that Laundromat song by Nivea (if not, just get off of my blog because we can't be friends..... JK JK PLEASE DONT DO THAT lmaooo). Anyway, sis had to go clean her draws because she saw her man coming out of some girl's house and she wasn't having that mess anymore! Well, this shoot has a similar concept. Instead, while she's washing her man's clothes, dressed in her best, she's trying to snatch a new man to even the score. Checkmate!

I always have fun at shoots with these people. I've known them since high school and it's great that we can create together while cracking a few jokes. It's never a dull moment and I can't wait to see our growth as we continue along our creative paths. 

SN: I'm looking for models, photographers, and make-up artists to work with in the South Florida region. Email brokehannah@gmail.com if you are interested! I'm trying to do some really innovative, out of the box type stuff. Lets create!




Leave a Reply