Muse: @mvnisha
Shooter: @nappynappz13
Style guru: @margo_ashleyy

Monday-Friday I attempt to save the children, but my weekends are my time to create. I play no games about my Saturdays and Sundays. I work at one of the toughest middle schools in Miami-Dade County and at times it can get a bit stressful, so I use my weekends as my creative outlet. This past weekend I met up with one of my favorite photographers for this collaboration. He's very free-spirited and all about capturing the beauty in our melanin. I also have to mention how stunning Manisha is. I think Guyana produces possibly the most beautiful people in the world. 

Matt, Manisha and I had this go-with-the-flow vibe that seemed to work perfectly. Nothing was planned except the date. We rode around the city for the while and this is what we produced. What yall think??



Leave a Reply