Outfit 1
Wide-brim fedora hat: PacSun / Round sunnies: Forever 21 / Fuzzy sweater: PacSun / Origami skort: PacSun / Casio watch: Ebay / Cross tights: Forever 21 / Boots: JCPenney

Outfit 2
Leather cap: Forever 21 / Sorry I'm Bad utility jacket: Forever 21 / Mesh top: Forever 21 / Over-the-knee tights: Courtesy of the moms


If you know me personally then I'm sure you're probably like... "it's about damn time girl!". This fashion blog is soooo long overdue. This post should've been up ages ago but the past few semesters were a lot more hectic than I expected. Hopefully it was worth the wait!

For those that don't know me, I go by the name of Margo Hannah. I'm a Miami native (woot! woot!) but currently outchea scrugglin' at the University of Florida (lol). There's really not much to do in Chomp City so occasionally my photographer and I go out on random explorations. One day, he came across this dope ahh miniature graveyard with a creepy pathway near it. I instantly thought of doing my own rendition of American Horror Story, which happens to be one of my favorite shows. I figured it'd be pretty cool. Apparently, the landowner didn't think so and we were kicked off the property. Luckily we got some good shots before then. 

Anywho... my blog will be with filled with cheap finds and plenty of random explorations, as well as a couple of rants here and there and some good music so stay tuned. I'm excited :) I hope you are too!

SN: No dead people were hurt during this photoshoot. 



One Comment