Fringe Kimono: PacSun / Sunnies: Thrifted / Fringe chain: Wolfgang Boutique / Zip-up bustier top: Forever 21 / Tribal Trousers: Forever 21 / Buckled cut-out boots: Forever 21

"I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you."                                                                                 
                                              - Frida Kahlo

That quote truly captures the story of my life. One major setback to the creation of this blog was my fear that no one would relate to me. It's also huge personal problem that I have but I'm working on it. I often feel alone in this world, kind of like I don't belong. I tried to make myself look less weird but I had to realize that when you're weird, there's really no way to hide it. Now I'm like... eff it. This is me. Take it or leave it. Everything ain't for everybody but being yourself is what's important. I just hope that I've inspired at least one person before I leave this earth and I hope that someone just as lost and alone as me reads...

Alright y'all I'm done preaching lol.

This is a Bohemian-inspired ensemble. I woke up one day like "HUAHHH!!!" Bol.... I was feeling pretty free spirited. A couple of people seemed to like it so I had to do it for the blog. But y'all boys stay tuned. I have some exciting news coming soon (Hint hint: free stuff)




Leave a Reply