Cat-eye sunglasses: Aldo / Heart bamboo earrings: Forever 21 / Fringe chain: Wolfgang Boutique / Casio watch: Ebay / Polkadot bodysuit: Forever 21 / 
Plaid pleated skirt: Forever 21 / Geometric printed bag: PacSun / 
 Monochrome block heels: ASOS

Florida weather was definitely tripping this week. At one moment, it decides to freeze my toes numb, and then the next damn near burns the skin off of my neck. I took advantage of that good ol' 75 degree weather and brought out my new favorite shoes from ASOS. They've cost me a lot of trouble but I absolutely love them! I totally forgot that UK sizing is different. Even though it says a US 8, I had to get a 9 because that 8 was wayyy too tight! They are not the most comfortable shoe but I can't just let them go to waste. Maybe I'll add some insoles to them. Idk... I'll figure it out and let you guys know how that goes!



One Comment

  1. I really like this look reminds me of Madonna circa "material girl" era!

    withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete