"In Memory of When I Gave A Shit" tee: Fresh Goods Clothing / 
Silver choker, arm cuff & rings: Forever 21 / Westby bracelets: Aldo / 
HUF Plantlife socks: Zumiez / Vans Sk8 Hi Shoes: Zumiez

Have you ever had one of those days when you're over everything and everyone? I literally rolled out of bed like "fuck it"and threw this shirt on. Don't you just love it? I purchased it at 3AM Boutique which is a new urban/streetwear store at Oaks Mall in Gainesville. This store is super-duper dope and I'm hoping to do a shoot with them in the near future. In the meantime, check them out on instagram though: @3amboutique 

Okay so... Grey is slowly becoming one of my favorite colors to wear for the fall season and pairing it with silver chunky accessories adds a little flare to the dullness of the grey. Honestly, I've always preferred gold over silver but I wanted to try something different. I decided to wear my "Trap Lord" vans and weed socks to show y'all boys that I'm "bout that life" (SIKE!) I love transforming men's clothing into a feminine look that still fits my comfy yet quirky style. Can't forget to mention how the dreads just gives this look that extra bad ass impression!



Leave a Reply