Leaf cuff earring / Coined statement necklace / Triangular hand chain / Crocheted cami crop top / Black maxi skirt / Leafy arm cuff / Nude strappy sandals: All from Forever 21
Black Westby bracelets: Aldo

This outfit was essentially based around my faux dreads.  Faux dreads are on the top of the list of my favorite hairstyles. Judging from the compliments I've received I'm guessing everyone else is loving them too. A couple of people were even upset with me when I informed them that they weren't real. It's going to suck to let them go because they're just so convenient, especially for the fall and winter. 

I decided to go with an island girl type of look to compliment the dreads. I wanted to play around with earth tones for the fall while still having a summery vibe because it hasn't exactly cooled down in Florida yet. Statement necklaces are a big trend for the fall. If you feel that you're outfit is too simple just throw on one of these statement pieces and you'll surely stand out from the crowd!



Leave a Reply