Crochet kimono: PacSun / Coined statement necklace: Forever 21 / 
Vintage floral top: Flashbacks Recycled Fashions / 
Red distressed high waist shorts: Flashbacks / Cutout boots: Forever 21

Is it strange for me to say that if I were to die today there's not a thing that I would change, I've lived well...
                                                                                                                        - Jhene Aiko

Life has gotten really real lately. School has been occupying most of my time so I haven't been posting as much as I want to. Hopefully, I'll learn how to manage my time a little better asap...

Lately, these dreads and my mood have really been inspiring my outfits. I've been feeling a lot like Jhene Aiko, just sailing along with the waves of life. Every wave has a lesson and throughout all the bs that comes along with it, you just gotta keep going. 

The crochet kimono I'm wearing gives me a free spirit attitude, along with the dark colored statement necklace. I combined this free spirit feel with a little vintage floral top that I purchased from my favorite thrift store in Gainesville known as Flashbacks. I decided to pair it with some distressed high waist shorts that I also picked up from Flashbacks. I love the shorts are a little faded. The color just meshes together with the rest of the outfit. 



Leave a Reply