Meow cropped sweater: Forever 21 / 
Blue midi-skirt: Giti / Frilly socks: Cotton On / 
Sandal heels: Forever 21 / Cat ears: Target

"People will stare, make it worth their while"

Midi-skirts have been on my wishlist for months now and I finally got my hands on a pair. I personally believe that midi-skirts have powers. They have the power to flatter all body types. They have the power to bring out the chic in any style or outfit and they also have the power to be unforgettable. I adore the versatility of the midi skirt. They can be dressed down casually with a basic tee or dressed up with pointy toe heels for that feminine appeal. I decided to pair my midi-skirt with mini sandal heels and frilly socks because I'm childish like that (no wonder people still think I'm 18). I thought they looked cute and fun together with a graphic cropped sweater until I went outside. I must have thought wrong because 84 degree weather is not sweater weather. Listen to me people, NEVER wear a sweater in Florida during the summer!




Leave a Reply