Wide-brim fedora / Cross choker necklace / 
High-slit plaid shirt / Long-line muscle tee: Forever 21/ Sk8-Hi Vans: Zumiez

"Dress your best, even when feeling your worst"

I've had a loss of inspiration and creativity. I feel stuck... more like trapped. I know that it's because I'm unhappy af and it's mainly because I hate my job. It's the most boring, unfulfilling job ever and my soul cries every time I walk into the building. I work 6 days out of the week and it can get depressing sometimes. I walk in that bish like it's fashion week though. I'm a firm believer in "when you look your best, you feel your best". Looking good can definitely bring up your mood and knowing that I wont be there for too much longer gives me a little hope. 

I'll be moving back to Miami in less than two weeks and I'm extremely excited! In honor of that, I decided to put up a couple of pictures from my little vacay in Miami last month. These were taken in the Wynwood Art District. I was walking around looking like a tourist, and this was kind of the perfect outfit for that. Sk-8 Hi's are one of the most comfortable shoes to sight-see in. They also give off this "cool girl" feeling. The white long-tee I have on is actually a medium men's shirt. Y'all know how much I love turning men's clothing into feminine looks. The white long-tee along with the high-slit plaid shirt flowed perfectly against the wind. These pieces came together to form a young, broke but chic look :)



Leave a Reply