LA Dodgers cap: Lids / Pink oversized 
t-shirt: H&M / Sweat-shorts: Walmart / 
Nike Air Force One's: The Athlete's Foot

There's been this sudden spur of appreciation for Cam'ron's style all over social media websites. I must admit he was pretty damn fly during the early 2000's. I've never seen a man wear pink so confidently and look so good doing so. On an interview with The Breakfast Club he stated that he initially wore pink to stand out at a fashion week event. He also mentioned that he likes to do whatever's different and I respect that. I wanted to put together a boss look that says "I want to be the female Cam'ron but it's hot outside" so here it is lol. 

I hardly wear pink, nor have I been satisfied with the women's section lately. I purposely picked up this cute pink tee from H&M men's section in a large so that it can be oversized. I enjoy making feminine looks with men's clothing but with this 99 degree, no wind having ass Gainesville, FL weather I had no choice but to wear loose-fit clothing. My shorts are just some sweats I bought from Walmart that I decided to cut so I can dance in them. I threw on a my go-to Mac Ruby Woo lip to add a little feminine touch, along with my favorite hat to cover my leave-out from this gruesome heat. It came to be the most comfortable outfit ever. 



Leave a Reply